top of page
Kilimanjaro Trek + Safari
Climb to the summit of Kilimanjaro (5,895m) the tallest free-standing mountain in the world and the highest point in Africa. Then recover in the stunning Tarangire National Park and enjoy memorable 4x4 wildlife safaris to round out this trip of a lifetime!
- Embark on a 6-day climb up to Uhuru Peak via Machame Route.
- Enjoy five different habitats during your climb.
- Learn all about the impact of climate change on the last remaining tropical glaciers of Africa.
- Recover in a unique Maasai lodge at the foothills of Kilimanjaro.
- Enjoy a wildlife safari on 4x4 vehicles at the impressive and baobab-adorned Tarangire National Park.
bottom of page